Latest News: COVID-19 alert
Stay at Speke Group Of Hotels, Resort & Apartments with Confidence.
The safety and well-being of our Guests and Team members is of paramount importance to Speke Group Of Hotels, Resort & Apartments. We have enhanced our already high standards of cleanliness to ensure hygiene excellence across our entire operations, and we are following all international health and safety guidelines to protect you without impacting the quality of your stay.
Some of the key cleanliness standards we have implemented at all our hotels include:
- Training at all our hotels to sensitize team members to the protocol prescribed by the World Health Organization and Government of Uganda for personal hygiene and COVID 19.
- Repeated surface cleaning and sanitization of all high touch areas including guest rooms, elevator buttons, table tops, railings, door handles, etc
- Easy access to Hand sanitizers and Gels in all public areas.
- A temperature reading of all guests, Team members & Vendors using laser thermometers.
- Restricted and Limited movement of staff members.
- Medical Assistance and Doctor on call available 24 hours.
We are closely monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and Government agencies. In light of the current situation, our Health & Fitness facilities & Spa will be closed until 5th May 2020. Restaurants will operate at the hotel and may also be closed during certain times during the day; we request you to check with the team at the hotel for further details. The hotel has implemented these precautionary hygiene measures based on instructions received from the Ministry of Health on the guidelines for the prevention of transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
At this moment, your safety and well-being are of utmost importance to us and we look forward to welcoming you to experience our caring, warm and attentive service at Speke Group of Hotels, Resort & Apartments soon!